Tuesday 20 September 2011

As promised - Lara's Tuna Salad

When I was in the house, I made this salad for Shar and I one day...  ever since, I am addicted.... it's simple... healthy... and Oh SoOOOO GOOD!!! Enjoy :)

2  - 3 cups Spinach and Rocket Leaves...
1 carrot chopped
1 whole roma tomato chopped
1/8 spanish onion diced
celery if you liked (Shar liked - Lara didn't)
Sandwich Tuna Flakes (Greenseas) - Purple Tin

Chop everything up, drain the oil from the tuna ... then the rest of the oil left over in the tuna acts like a dressing when you mix it up through the salad.

It sounds like a lousy salad - but seriously - try it once... exactly like i've explained. I guarantee you will be LOVING it. This is what i eat almost every day :)

xxxx Lara

8 comments:

  1. Purple tuna is the only one we eat in our house. You would know that from all the rice and tuna I used to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, will give it a go on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fantastic recipe, i would add some canned baby beets and maybe a little danish feta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this yesterday for lunch, YUM. Thanks for sharing the Perth Crew ladies were hanging out for this after you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi lara would love to see more pictures of you now =) can you please upload some.thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried this! Its delicious. def a new fav.

    please follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Lara saw your latest picture on FB, you look stunning beautiful babe.

    ReplyDelete